Workshops can service vehicles that are in-warranty without the risk of having the vehicle manufacturer warranty voided.
Ensure your reputation by:
- Only fitting OE quality parts that are covered by a comprehensive warranty such as GUD Filters, Fram Filters, Safeline Brake Pads and Indy Oil.
- Check that automotive parts manufacturers have adequate insurance to provide indemnity to the workshops should the part fail and/or cause damage including consequential damage.
- Workshops must be insured against part failures or consequential damage, when carrying out a service.
- Services should be carried out in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers specifications.
- Offer customers value for money by using parts that last for the duration of the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended service interval.